Do Not Rent From Powers Properties
Powers Properties is the greediest, cheapest, worst company I have ever dealt with. Powers Properties will do anything and everything in its power to keep from spending money to keep residents safe. Powers Properties is headquartered at 3091 S Cashua Dr, Florence, SC 29501. Reach Powers Properties by telephone at (843) 667-4900. Do not waste your time trying to call with an after hours maintenance emergency, because Powers Properties does not have a working phone number for after hours emergency maintenance.
If you rent from Powers Properties, you will be subjected to unsafe conditions, unsanitary conditions, run-down buildings, outrageously high rent for the quality, trash everywhere, rude, lazy, incompetent staff, and incompetent, lazy maintenance workers. There is no after hours or weekend maintenance at Powers Properties. If you have a problem with your Powers Properties apartment, it will not get fixed. A member of Powers Properties staff personally threatened me with rent increases, eviction, and legal action I complained about the terrible conditions and poor value of the apartment I rent from Powers Properties.
Every weekend, the trash piles up into a mountain in front of the trash compacter. Powers Properties is too cheap and greedy to provide adequate garbage disposal for its residents. There is one compacter for an apartment complex consisting of hundreds of apartments. Instead of doing something proactive to solve the problem, the staff insists that residents must not put their trash on the ground in front of the compacter. Instead, you are supposed to take the garbage back to your apartment and keep it there until such time as the trash mountain in front of the compacter is cleaned up. Leasing office staff even told me that they call the police on people who leave their trash in front of the compacter! Living here is a nightmare.
By the way, do you ever want to use the dishwasher AND take a hot or warm shower on the same day? Not at Powers Properties apartments, you can't! The hot water heater isn't big enough. Plan your chores accordingly.
One day I came home from work and my throat immediately constricted and I began coughing. There was a note from the staff stating that they came in my apartment (while I was away, without the required notice, and without my permission) and sprayed a chemical poison called Phantom in my kitchen, which is where I cook and store my food! I was having trouble breathing, so I immediately went to the emergency clinic, where the doctor gave me a steroid shot. That night, I had to try to sleep with the balcony door and windows open, with the ceiling fans on, and my air filter on turbo to try to deal with the poison smell, which was still bothering me.
There is mold and mildew in my air heating / cooling system, but since Powers Properties is too cheap to pay for maintenance on weekends, I do not know when (or if) this problem will be fixed. Shameful!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- I do not like anything about powers properties
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Powers Properties Rental
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "Terrazas River Park Village now Terrazas Owners LLC is a "Luxury" Rental Community in Miami's River District in a neighborhood also known as Little Havana... I was looking for a..."
- "The employee's of Pama Management are rude, disconcerning, mean and do not have a clue as to how to run a business. I live in the Antelope Valley California. ..."
- "If you are an investor, home buyer, landlord or a tenant it is clear from these online reviews you don't want to get tangled up with TR Realty or be..."
- "I went to the Charleston SC office to get new dentures. The brochure said you get them within 72 hours and it took me 10 days. Had problems with them..."
- "I bought an 18 pack of premier protein at the charleston costco store. When I brought home my pack of protein, I found muscle milk packets hidden and packed..."
- "Well it's been awhile since I've complained about pizza, but here we go with another one folks. McDonald's wouldn't fold my eggs, Subway won't scoop out enough meat, and now..."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."